Are you overweight? Are you struggling to lose weight? Or is there any health issue which is related to being overweight? Then, today and now you need to know that having a weight more than your ideal body weight is not good and you definitely need to reduce it. But, first let’s see what the difference is between being overweight and being obese!
Define being Overweight and Obese
Weight that is higher than what is considered as a healthy weight for a given height is described as overweight or obese. Body Mass Index, or BMI, is used as a screening tool for overweight or obesity.
Adult Body Mass Index (BMI)
Body Mass Index (BMI) is a person’s weight in kilograms divided by the square of height in meters. A high BMI can be an indicator of high body fatness.
- If your BMI is less than 18.5, it falls within the underweight range.
- If your BMI is 18.5 to <25, it falls within the normal.
- If your BMI is 25.0 to <30, it falls within the overweight range.
- If your BMI is 30.0 or higher, it falls within the obese range.
Obesity is frequently subdivided into categories:
- Class 1: BMI of 30 to < 35
- Class 2: BMI of 35 to < 40
- Class 3: BMI of 40 or higher. Class 3 obesity is sometimes categorized as “extreme” or “severe” obesity.
Obesity is a complex health issue to address. Obesity results from a combination of causes and contributing factors, including individual factors such as behavior and genetics. Behaviors can include dietary patterns, physical activity, inactivity, medication use, and other exposures. Additional contributing factors in our society include the food and physical activity environment, education and skills, and food marketing and promotion.
Obesity is a serious concern because it is associated with poorer mental health outcomes, reduced quality of life, and the leading causes of death in the U.S. and worldwide, including diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and some types of cancer.
Your behavior has a major role in deciding whether you fall in the category of being obese or overweight or even the healthy weight. The factors included here are:
- Diet: One should be aware of the diet they must be consuming. Not only it is important to refrain from processed foods and junk, but it is equally important to stick to more wholesome and natural foods. Once you have stocked the natural grains the next step is counting your calorie intake.
Do no forget to count your macros and micros here as they are what determine how you will be absorbing all the food and be looking in the next decade of your life, at least.
If you are unsure about your diet, then you can email us to get a customized meal plan and workout plan to lose/gain weight!
- Exercise: Next important thing is how much do you exercise and move yourself. It’s the high time that you realize to lose weight starving yourself is not the choice. You need to move yourself too. This will increase the number of calories you burn daily. Which will result in more weight loss.
Most of the people do not know their basic daily requirements in terms of calorie intake and macro intake. So, what they do is binge eat, anything. This is true in most of the cases. You tend to ignore the calories and eat in a surplus which results in even more weight gain.
Side effects of gaining weight
This goes without doubt that whatever extra that is stored in one’s body as fat, is harmful. It will affect most of the internal organs and their functions. That is the reason why the heart diseases and other factors are seen to rise in recent years, resulting in more deaths.
Children obesity is another rising cause in the recent years. What most people find as cute is dreadful and harmful for a child. This all happens when proper care is not provided to the food that a person is eating. Your child’s daily nutrition needs to be observed by a Specialist. Don’t just let your child eat anything because he wants to. Make right choices.
How Could Genes Influence Obesity?
Genes give the body instructions for responding to changes in its environment. Studies have identified variants in several genes that may contribute to obesity by increasing hunger and food intake.
Rarely, a clear pattern of inherited obesity within a family is caused by a specific variant of a single gene (monogenic obesity). Most obesity, however, probably results from complex interactions among multiple genes and environmental factors that remain poorly understood (multifactorial obesity).
Diseases and Drugs
Some illnesses may lead to obesity or weight gain. These may include Cushing’s disease, and polycystic ovary syndrome. Drugs such as steroids and some antidepressants may also cause weight gain. The science continues to emerge on the role of other factors in energy balance and weight gain such as chemical exposures and the role of the microbiome.
A health care provider can help you learn more about your health habits and history in order to tell you whether behaviors, illnesses, medications, and/or psychological factors are contributing to weight gain or making weight loss hard.
How to lose weight?
Losing weight is really easy once you know the right amount of calories to be taken and workout, at least, thrice a week. But, what about the system which has been slowed down in the years? While losing weight, most of the people face two difficulties.
- They follow the right diet and workout but still do not lose weight. This is because your metabolism has been slowed down tremendously and now it needs a push. That push comes from simple medicines which are listed below.
- People are not able to control their appetite. Now, this is the tricky part. If you keep eating more than you lose daily, you will obviously lose no weight. To help yourself come back on track on time, what you can do is that start taking the right medicine from the list below to control your cravings and curb them.
Medicines for Weight Loss
Medicines that can help you lose weight without much side effect are:
- Orlistat Capsule
Phentermine is known to help people lose weight. Phentermine is used with a doctor-approved exercise, behavior change, and reduced-calorie diet program to help you lose weight. It is used by certain overweight people, such as those who are obese or have weight-related medical problems. Losing weight and keeping it off can lessen the many health risks that come with obesity, including heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a shorter life.
Adipex-P (phentermine) is a prescription medicine similar to amphetamine. Adipex-P is used together with diet and exercise to treat obesity, especially in people with risk factors such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol or diabetes.
How to buy these medicines online?
If you are one of those who is struggling to lose weight and want to buy any of the above-mentioned drugs, to fasten up the process of weight loss, then welcome to Exclusive Meds Pharma. We provide all these medications worldwide without the need of any prescription. The delivery is within a few days. We keep you hassle free and do not want any documentation to prove the need of any drug. We understand your concern. So, simply buy your choice of drug here and get away with the check out. Whatever you order will reach you at your doorstep.