Norco contains a combination of acetaminophen and hydrocodone. Hydrocodone is an opioid pain medication. An opioid is sometimes called a narcotic. Acetaminophen is a less potent pain reliever that increases the effects of hydrocodone.
Norco is used to relieve moderate to moderately severe pain.
Hydrocodone can slow or stop your breathing. Never use Norco in larger amounts, or for longer than prescribed. Narcotic pain medicine may be habit-forming, even at regular doses. Never share Norco with another person, especially someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction. Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it.
This combination medication is used to relieve moderate to severe pain. It contains an opioid(narcotic) pain reliever (hydrocodone) and a non-opioid pain reliever (acetaminophen). Hydrocodone works in the brain to change how your body feels and responds to pain. acetaminophen can also reduce a fever.
This product is not recommended for use in children younger than 6 years due to an increased risk of serious side effects (such as slow/shallow breathing).
Buy Norco Online
If you are looking to buy Norco online to treat pain, then you have come to a safe and promising place. Plan an order of Norco and mention your quantity (and the dosage also). Then proceed to the Checkout page.
Getting the authentic Norco online or by some Online Pharmacy is not an easy thing. Most important part is that you need a prescription mostly to buy it. But our demand is different. It’s easy. You just need to know which dose you want and buy that quickly. We do not ask for any prescription. Just place your order. Get Norco anywhere around the world.
The pictures shown here are what you will get. If there is a change then that won’t affect the quality, you can be assured of that. What we give, we take responsibility of that. Norco will be shipped Worldwide and within a couple of days.
If you want to get the Norco on discounts, then initially you will have to become a buyer. All the return customers will get discounts on higher quantity orders. Soon, more discount offers will also be added but currently our buyers will have the benefits that they demand for. Become a return customer and get the discount.
The prices at Exclusive Meds Pharma are kept affordable as we do not believe in making money. Health is the priority, no matter what. So, why buy the best quality, original Norco, which is equally effective, at a higher price? Simply, buy your choice of product at a reasonable price at Exclusive Meds Pharma and get the original, high-quality product. The real product will be at your doorstep exactly when you want it to be.
Usual Adult Dose of Norco for Pain:
Acetaminophen-hydrocodone 300 mg-5 mg: 1 to 2 tablets orally every 4 to 6 hours as needed
Acetaminophen-hydrocodone 300 mg-5 mg: 8 tablets daily
Dosage should be adjusted according to severity of the pain and the response of the patient. Tolerance to hydrocodone can develop with continued use and the incidence of side effects is dose related.
Approved indication: For the relief of moderate to moderately severe pain
Since Norco is taken as needed, you may not be on a dosing schedule. If you are taking the medication regularly, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Do not overdose. Do not self-medicate. Do go to your healthcare provider once to know how much dosage you require to be on the safe side.
Purchasing Nucynta online has been made easier by Exclusive Meds Pharma. We do not demand for any extra documentation. If you want to buy Norco online then this is the right page that you have landed on. A prescription is not required to be shown to us. You can place an order without a prescription also.
But keep in mind that we do not support any self-medication. Neither will we be responsible for any harmful effects. Read the description carefully before taking the medicine.
You should not use Norco if you are allergic to acetaminophen (Tylenol) or hydrocodone, or if you have recently used alcohol, sedatives, tranquilizers, or other narcotic medications.
Do not use Norco if you have taken a MAO inhibitor in the past 14 days. A dangerous drug interaction could occur. MAO inhibitors include isocarboxazid, linezolid, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, and tranylcypromine.
Some medicines can interact with hydrocodone and cause a serious condition called serotonin syndrome. Be sure your doctor knows if you also take medicine for depression, mental illness, Parkinson’s disease, migraine headaches, serious infections, or prevention of nausea and vomiting. Ask your doctor before making any changes in how or when you take your medications.
To make sure Norco is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- liver disease, cirrhosis, or if you drink more than 3 alcoholic beverages per day;
- a history of alcoholism or drug addiction;
- diarrhea, inflammatory bowel disease, bowel obstruction, severe constipation;
- kidney disease;
- low blood pressure, or if you are dehydrated;
- a history of head injury, brain tumor, or stroke;
- asthma, COPD, sleep apnea, or other breathing disorders; or
- if you use a sedative like Valium (diazepam, alprazolam, lorazepam, Ativan, Klonopin, Restoril, Tranxene, Versed, Xanax, and others).
Side Effects of Norco
Common Norco side effects include:
- drowsiness, headache;
- upset stomach, constipation;
- blurred vision; or
- dry mouth.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- shallow breathing, slow heartbeat;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- seizure (convulsions);
- easy bruising or bleeding;
- infertility, missed menstrual periods;
- impotence, sexual problems, loss of interest in sex;
- liver problems–nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- low cortisol levels– nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if you have symptoms of serotonin syndrome, such as: agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
Mild Side effects
- Mild side effects usually go away on their own and you do not need any medical assistance for that. If your doctor has prescribed this medicine, then that means its benefits outweigh its side effects. So, do not worry if you see mild side effects as they go away once your body has adjusted to the new medication.
Serious side effects
- Call your doctor right away if you have serious side effects. Call 911 if your symptoms feel life-threatening or if you think you’re having a medical emergency.