Hydrocodone is a commonly prescribed pain reliever. It’s also sold under the more familiar brand Vicodin, a drug that integrates hydrocodone and acetaminophen. Hydrocodone can be extremely reliable; however, it can likewise end up being habit forming. If your physician prescribes hydrocodone for you, you can take actions to prevent severe issues from hydrocodone addiction.
Hydrocodone is a drug that is commonly used simultaneously with other ingredients to help in reducing pain in the user, and sometimes even in helping to alleviate a cough.
It is associated with a group of drugs that are also classified as narcotic pain relievers, as they can be effectively used to provide relief to moderate or extreme pain. How it works is that it alters the way that your nervous system, or brain, react to the pain that it is experiencing, and reduces activity in the area in your brain that has been known to cause coughing.
Hydrocodone is an opioid that is extracted from the codeine that occurs naturally in the opium poppy. Opioids have been used by people for decades to treat many different problems and hydrocodone is one of the most used opioids in the world. Its most common use is in the form of a pain-relieving medication. It directly works in the brain where it shuts down the pain receptors as a result of which one does not feel the pain. It is a strong pain killer and mostly used to treat swear pains such as the ones from fractures.
Hydrocodone is only used to treat people who are expected to need medication to relieve severe pain around-the-clock for a long time and who cannot be treated with other medications or treatments. Hydrocodone extended-release (long-acting) capsules or extended-release tablets should not be used to treat pain that can be controlled by medication that is taken as needed. Hydrocodone is in a class of medications called opiate (narcotic) analgesics. It works by changing the way the brain and nervous system respond to pain.
This monograph only includes information about the use of hydrocodone alone. If you are taking a hydrocodone combination product, be sure to read information about all the ingredients in the hydrocodone-combination monograph and ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Buy Hydrocodone Online
If you are looking to buy Hydrocodone online to treat pain, then you have come to a safe and promising place. Plan an order of Hydrocodone and mention your quantity (and the dosage also). Then proceed to the Checkout page.
Getting the authentic Hydrocodone online or by some Online Pharmacy is not an easy thing. Most important part is that you need a prescription mostly to buy it. But our demand is different. It’s easy. You just need to know which dose you want and buy that quickly. We do not ask for any prescription. Just place your order. Get Hydrocodone anywhere around the world.
The pictures shown here are what you will get. If there is a change then that won’t affect the quality, you can be assured of that. What we give, we take responsibility of that. Hydrocodone will be shipped Worldwide and within a couple of days.
If you want to get the Hydrocodone on discounts, then initially you will have to become a buyer. All the return customers will get discounts on higher quantity orders. Soon, more discount offers will also be added but currently our buyers will have the benefits that they demand for. Become a return customer and get the discount.
The prices at Exclusive Meds Pharma are kept affordable as we do not believe in making money. Health is the priority, no matter what. So, why buy the best quality, original Hydrocodone, which is equally effective, at a higher price? Simply, buy your choice of product at a reasonable price at Exclusive Meds Pharma and get the original, high-quality product. The real product will be at your doorstep exactly when you want it to be.
Dosages of hydrocodone should be as minimal as possible to avoid the risk of addiction. Most of the people just need two doses of hydrocodone in a day because one single dose can keep on working for more than 12 hours. The maximum dosage of hydrocodone each day should be no more than 20 mg and dosage above this could lead to adverse side effects. The dose should always be taken after 12 hours and no less than that. So, when you buy hydrocodone online remember to buy it in proper doses to manage the daily intake of the medication properly.
Do not overdose. Do not self-medicate. Do go to your healthcare provider once to know how much dosage you require to be on the safe side.
Purchasing Hydrocodone online has been made easier by Exclusive Meds Pharma. We do not demand for any extra documentation. If you want to buy Hydrocodone online then this is the right page that you have landed on. A prescription is not required to be shown to us. You can place an order without a prescription also.
But keep in mind that we do not support any self-medication. Neither will we be responsible for any harmful effects. Read the description carefully before taking the medicine.
Before taking hydrocodone,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to hydrocodone, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in hydrocodone extended-release capsules or extended-release tablets. Ask your pharmacist or check the Medication Guide for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, and nutritional supplements you are taking or plan to take.
- tell your doctor what herbal products you are taking, especially St. John’s wort and tryptophan.
- tell your doctor if you have any of the conditions mentioned in the IMPORTANT WARNING section, a blockage or narrowing of your stomach or intestines, or paralytic ileus (condition in which digested food does not move through the intestines). Your doctor may tell you not to take hydrocodone.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had low blood pressure, difficulty urinating, seizures, or thyroid, gall bladder, pancreas, liver, or kidney disease. If you are taking the extended-release tablets, also tell your doctor if you have or have ever had difficulty swallowing, colon cancer (cancer that begins in the large intestine), esophageal cancer (cancer that begins in the tube that connects the mouth and stomach), heart failure (HF; condition in which the heart cannot pump enough blood to other parts of the body), or heart rhythm problems such long QT syndrome (condition that increases the risk of developing an irregular heartbeat that may cause fainting or sudden death).
- tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding.
- you should know that this medication may decrease fertility in men and women. Talk to your doctor about the risks of taking hydrocodone.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking hydrocodone.
- you should know that hydrocodone may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this medication affects you.
- you should know that hydrocodone may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting when you get up too quickly from a lying position. This is more common when you first start taking hydrocodone. To avoid this problem, get out of bed slowly, resting your feet on the floor for a few minutes before standing up.
- you should know that hydrocodone may cause constipation. Talk to your doctor about changing your diet and using other medications to treat or prevent constipation.
Side Effects of Hydrocodone
Hydrocodone may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- stomach pain
- dry mouth
- back pain
- muscle tightening
- difficult, frequent, or painful urination
- ringing in the ears
- difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- foot, leg, or ankle swelling
- uncontrollable shaking of a part of the body
Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of these symptoms or those listed in the IMPORTANT WARNING or SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS sections, call your doctor immediately or get emergency medical treatment:
- chest pain
- agitation, hallucinations (seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist), fever, sweating, confusion, fast heartbeat, shivering, severe muscle stiffness or twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, weakness, or dizziness
- inability to get or keep an erection
- irregular menstruation
- decreased sexual desire
- swelling of your eyes, face, lips, tongue, or throat
- changes in heartbeat
- difficulty swallowing or breathing
Mild Side effects
- Mild side effects usually go away on their own and you do not need any medical assistance for that. If your doctor has prescribed this medicine, then that means its benefits outweigh its side effects. So, do not worry if you see mild side effects as they go away once your body has adjusted to the new medication.
Serious side effects
- Call your doctor right away if you have serious side effects. Call 911 if your symptoms feel life-threatening or if you think you’re having a medical emergency.